Sign in to follow this  
WhiteFang

How To: Multi-client With Auto Updater

Steps to take (ONLY NEEDS TO BE DONE ONCE):

1. Run the auto updater to get the latest files.

2. Close the client again after auto updater launched it. (= you got up-to-date files)

3. Copy your nemesis folder (= 1st folder) (name it something like "nemesis 2" or idk, what ever... = 2nd folder).

Steps to take (Repeat every time you want to multi client)

1. Run the auto updater in your 1st folder.

2. Login once the client launches and select your character and get into the game.

3. Switch back to windows

4. Run the auto updater in your 2nd folder.

5. Login once the client launches and select your character and get into the game.

6. Tadaaaaaa you're now in-game with 2 chars ;) - multi client !

Dear white,

I have trouble installing with the auto updater it says I don't have the .Net Framework v2.050727. can you help me?

Dear white,

I have trouble installing with the auto updater it says I don't have the .Net Framework v2.050727. can you help me?

You need to install the .NET Framework 2.0 (or higher) you should use the auto updater setup (which'll install this for you): http://www.helbreathnemesis.com/downloads/NemesisAutoUpdaterSetup.exe

so I installed .NET Framework from this site http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=17113 and I restarted my computer and tried to install the autoupdater, but it says unable to find a version of runtime to run this application. What does that mean?

I've uploaded a new Auto Updater Setup which should install the .NET framework for you, I fixed/changed the pre-prequisite so it should be installed now.

Let me know if it worked or not.

hmm I installed the .NET FRamework 2.0 sp 1 from microsoft and used that according to farjat. and it did work to run the autoupdater.

Here is the site if anyone is still using xp windows

http://www.microsoft...s.aspx?id=16614

but rather a couple of bug issues I'm not sure if I should post here or not but I'll write it down.

hmmm the /showping command shows an incorrect ping, sometimes I look at my ping in command prompt and its completely different from the ping in game....I'm not sure which one is correct but I'm presuming my command prompt is correct.

bi when u deal dmg can still cast.....so kinda weird but ohwell will be fixed later I guess =D

when mobs die or someone dies there is no dmg + ! sign

critical dmg has been taken off now I can see only the numbers even when past 130 dmg

I can't see ppl in the party list when I ask someone, only see me and the person I asked in party

sorcerer sells fot but can't buy

I can't hear or see other players crit

and when I exit client and log in again...it takes..........forever for the autoupdater to reload all the sprites....that I dunno what to do about that one.

the map position and the minimap does not correspond to each other, when ur running to bs it looks like you are behind bs when u are in farm.

can't see other ppl in guild list...everyone appears offline when they are not

I guess like every update it takes some time for the stuff to be fixed so I'm not being pesky or annoying...I'm just trying to help =D

Thanks white and all gms!

Edited by fyw721

I've installed and run nemesis updater in my game folder but when I try to login, it jump to the page asking me to update latest version. HELP!

2 more bugs

1st one: Stamina doesnt decrease on the run

2nd one: Minimap "-" and "+" doesnt go along with the gameplay.

Example: you go to AresdenBlacksmith or AresdenChurch on "+" minimap-style and it shows you like more up than the original on-screen position (AresdenChurch clear example is the river nearby, in minimap "+" it looks like you're in the water xD)

thanks!!

im playing perfectly on win xp using a file named NetFx64. u can download it.

estoy jugando perfecto en win xp con el archivo NetFx64. lo pueden descargar de internet.

Basically run the auto updater to make sure you have all the files, close hb client. Now you have the updated files. Make a brand copy everything into that new folder (including the autoupdater) saved, sprites Helgame etc etc and double click the new auto updater to open new client. Go back to your previous folder, click autoupdater for that, and voila! 2 hb clients!

If someone could translate that into Spanish that would be great! But it's basically the same thing as what white said.

Basically run the auto updater to make sure you have all the files, close hb client. Now you have the updated files. Make a brand copy everything into that new folder (including the autoupdater) saved, sprites Helgame etc etc and double click the new auto updater to open new client. Go back to your previous folder, click autoupdater for that, and voila! 2 hb clients!

If someone could translate that into Spanish that would be great! But it's basically the same thing as what white said.

basicamente corre el auto updater para asegurarte de tener todos los archivos y cerra el cliente de hb. Ahora q tenes los ultimos archivos copia toda la carpeta entera del hb a una nueva y ponele hb2 o algo asi, incluyendo el autoupdater. correindo el autoupdater en las 2 carpetas, voila, tendras 2 clients.

=)

basicamente corre el auto updater para asegurarte de tener todos los archivos y cerra el cliente de hb. Ahora q tenes los ultimos archivos copia toda la carpeta entera del hb a una nueva y ponele hb2 o algo asi, incluyendo el autoupdater. correindo el autoupdater en las 2 carpetas, voila, tendras 2 clients.

=)

+1