Sign in to follow this  
farjat

Nemesis 3 Experience Table

We still keeping a final not modified X25 experience. But we did modified the multipliers per Level.

Here u can compare with old settings.

Nemesis 2 Dragonia

Level: 0 to120 = x75

Level: 120 to 160 = x50

Level: 160 to179 = x37.5

Level: 180 = x25

Nemesis 3 the Golden Era

Level: 0 to120 = x50 x75 since 3/12/2013

Level: 120 to 160 = x40 x50 since 3/12/2013

Level: 160 to179 = x30 x37.5 since 3/12/2013

Level: 180 = x25

Ya I agree, evil man. I was wondering why it was taking me so much longer to max a char now then on Nem 2. I have actually become discouraged from even playing because the experience is so crap especially when the no lifers are already maxed and have dk+3 or higher weapons or angels. And I am still sitting here not even level 140 yet and I been playing since 2 days after release.

Ya I agree, evil man. I was wondering why it was taking me so much longer to max a char now then on Nem 2. I have actually become discouraged from even playing because the experience is so crap especially when the no lifers are already maxed and have dk+3 or higher weapons or angels. And I am still sitting here not even level 140 yet and I been playing since 2 days after release.

then Clearly u needa move outa town and get some real exp!! and while your at it try doing quests at the same time as getting exp at a certain pit it does help alot..

there is a trick, make a party with a low lvl and let him make the final hit, x50 to the party :D

Nice try! that trick doesn't work :p

The party exp is distributed BEFORE the level multiplier is applied. Same goes for XP Tablers.

BUT, XP Boosters DO boost your party with more exp! (same for XP weapons)

i hate it, as someone who has never maxed or achieved a 180, grinding on a 13+ year old game just is discouraging. Call it for what you like, but i have a hard time staying interested doing the same thing over and over...