Sign in to follow this  
farjat

Helbreath Nemesis The Golden Era Launching Message

Playing helbreath isnt easy. But u are probably an old good player.
Doing and keeping a helbreath server isnt easy also. But we have 10 years online. So trust us.

The golden era is here now. TO STAY. After some beta testing with A LOT of help from this community which we expect to enjoy game a lot. Thanks for the hand. Hope u enjoyed fruity beta.

Also all this is cause White[GM] made a great job on coding. U will feel it. He made an advanced oldschool server possible. Pro Coder. Thanks!

We feel the golden era is 97% ended. We didnt wanted to switch opening date. We expect to make some final adjustments as soon as we take a breath from the DOS attacks we expect to have. Destroying is easy. They just dunno how to build.

We have a plan. Surrender Never.

Please be patient.
READ THE RULES

And Enjoy!

Farjat.

haha Great job. THe launch is really bad for me. Its saturday night man. :( But I will jump straight into the server when I find the time. GL on launching

I hope I will be able to play without getting massive dc's, i saw that the dc problem was basically solved, but it seems that there are still some lag spikes sometimes when you're running around killing someone that actually leads to a DC, hopefully it will happen less and less though, really looking forward to playing again : ) , Good job so far, keep it up.

I hope I will be able to play without getting massive dc's, i saw that the dc problem was basically solved, but it seems that there are still some lag spikes sometimes when you're running around killing someone that actually leads to a DC, hopefully it will happen less and less though, really looking forward to playing again : ) , Good job so far, keep it up.

We will keep hammering the bumps out of the game after release ofcrouse, and with my Giagantic Battle Hamster it won't be an issue.