Sign in to follow this  

Remove Mim From Magic Shop!

We have seen many of changes since MiM was added to the Helbreath World. A lot of people would argu that it is a very powerful spell because of the effects it causes warriors:

1. Cannot dash attack

2. Cannot chase mages effectivly

3. Makes warriors way more vulnerable to mage attacks.

4. Mages can argu all day it effects them the same way but they have AMP to fend it and if caught without it or un timed it is their own stupidity.

I suggest doing what most prestigious HB servers did and remove MiM from magic shop and make it a rare manual drop. Being this early in the sever life, MiM is a very powerful spell that really changes the way a 1vs or even mass pvp turns out. Warrior don't have any way to fend of a MiM attack exceptor ths angel White keeps screaming about that nobody will even have any time soon nor have the points to upgrade it far enough to even make a difference. many of people agree with me that MiM is too much of a game changing spell this early in a servers life and really gives mages an upper hand for limiting the ways in which a warrior can attack them and arguing and throwing out this "angel" is pointless ince its based on majestic upgrades which nobody will spend on an angel that only defends against MiM when there are way better things to spend your majs on like DK , dex/str/mag/int angels that actually improve character performance.

I suggest you remove it from magic tower and add as a manual ASAP before people start really complaining hard about it

Edited by 213

Of course Alex runs his mouth cause he only plays mage class. It is very OP at the start of a fresh server. It gives mages an advantage over warriors.

Of course Alex runs his mouth cause he only plays mage class. It is very OP at the start of a fresh server. It gives mages an advantage over warriors.

ofc u whine and bitch about everything that affects your gameplay as allways..

and btw Alex plays a Warrior so grow a pair and learn to play againts mim..or get some support mages to amp you..

oh and to make ppl stop bitching about MIM make it the same area effect as illusion Movement which is smaller

Edited by Appetite

like daniel said im pretty sure swinging a BBH is a warrior so yeah learn your facts i have no problem with mim and im a warr.

Hey guys lets all reroll warriors cause right clicking mages with no items is easy ;)

The server has very few mages compared to warriors, so without this mages will be free food.

MiM is good as it helps making eks easier on a 180 server. Without it, it will make it too difficult killing a DK set character.

It's easy to play against. You just need to click the opposite direction :)

MiM is just annoying, it should be a 1x1 spell most definitely, but I don't mind it, I can still play with MiM. If I'm fighting 1v1 its a given that you don't MiM me, like that's just common curtsey, if a mage MiM's me 1 on 1, I'll literally just recall as soon as I see the spell casted.

well... remove strip from bbh!!!.. Remove stun from Bows!!!yes im playing mage..

Mim always been on the game and ppl use to know how to play against this kind of magic.. so keep playing and stop crying...

MiM is just annoying, it should be a 1x1 spell most definitely, but I don't mind it, I can still play with MiM. If I'm fighting 1v1 its a given that you don't MiM me, like that's just common curtsey, if a mage MiM's me 1 on 1, I'll literally just recall as soon as I see the spell casted.

That makes sense.

Right now wars have the upper hand in basically all fields. continuing to nerf a mage makes no sense to me

Regards

I always thought MiM should last a variable time, between 20sec and 60 sec for example.. Im not against it, because its an useful spell in many situations, but sometimes I hate it for obvious reasons, like everyone else.. its a convenient spell.

maybe amon's suggestion its the better way to solve part of the problem, you can be MiMed 60 secs after the last MiM disapear.

Basically the argument being made here isnt about nerfing mages jesus christ. Olympia made MIM a rare spell dropped by Manual ONLY and mages faired completely fine. The fact that most of us came from Olympia and are used to that action being taken because of the legit power of the spellmakes coming here a step backwards in helbreath advancement. ON HBUSA MiM wasnt added til waaaaaaay after the server had been up a very long time. Introducing the spell upon launch of HBUSA would have drawed the same conclusion. That it was too strong a spell to give out in magic tower. I have always been a firm believer in any spell costing more then 195int should be a rare manual dropped spell. Seeing as HB was built off the max buyable spell in shop being 195int. It either needs to be nerfed, or removed from magic shop.

Being MiM'd in a 1vs1 is lame just the same as being MiM outnumbered is lame. Using it in a 1vs1 gives mages the automatic advantage by removing 1 of the warriors only 3 attack movest of the equasion. Being MiM'd while outnumbered, not only are you outnumbered and have no chance of fighting back but being mim'd while outnumbered just increases the advantage these people hav against you. Blizz is already a strong spell to begin with given the newness of server, low levels, not many having max MR skill, and not much in the way of armors. I agree with the community saying it should be nerfed or removed from shop and made a manual.

Edited by 213

What if we just removed it for a short test period, say, a month with it not in wizard shop or manual just to see how pvp goes without it? Then we can see for real how mages fight with no mim.

What if we just removed it for a short test period, say, a month with it not in wizard shop or manual just to see how pvp goes without it? Then we can see for real how mages fight with no mim.

Finally a staff member offered some suggesition. Nobody said to remove it completely, but this early in the game it is way to strong a spell. making it a manual will also ensure that it isnt spammed spell by 15 mages raiding ur hunting group as well. I love the spell, but this early it is just too strong. In every battle that I haev been in here, if the mage with them has 200int its the first thing casted. They know the advantage being MiM'd gives them hence why it is the first casted spell if the mage has it jing. Using Mim ths early in the game with no real way to fight it other then run, is just as bad as laming an EK in my eyes. Especially if your outnumbered, it should be treated no different then boxing.

Edited by 213

I think MiM is POK its there that way from years already. But if U say needs removing we will discussand consider my bro!

So Farjat, you think its OK to be 1vs 10+ and they MiM you? you think its ok 1vs1 to be MiM? And ya ur right Farjat, Mim has been around for years, but MiM was never launched on any official server. It was introduced waaaay after the fact. And as I keep saying, Olympia, which had the same # of players at start as we do now, was a 140 max level server with MiM as a manual drop and mages did completey fine. There are waaaay more people in this thread commenting it is OP, needs to be removed froma magic shop or nerfed. Does that not throw a hint at you?

Edited by 213

do you even play ingame farjat lol? just wondering how you formed your opinion.

213 is right its a step backwards,

this freaking spell last 60 seconds lol... ridic